Havershome Vampire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire:the Masquerade game set in the fictional town of Havershome, Scotland

2 posters

Keeping everyone up to speed

James
    James
    Admin

Keeping everyone up to speed Empty Keeping everyone up to speed

Post  James Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Just so everyone knows whats going on -

My sister emigrates tomorrow, which is why I haven't been around the last couple of days. I'll be back to normal tomorrow (sorry, should have posted earlier but its been a bit chaotic). Still on track for an official start date on Monday.

Everyone can post in the Edinburgh thread - if you cant see it or your character forum then please let me know and Ill get that sorted (still getting used to the permissions)

Thanks

J
    James
    James
    Admin

Keeping everyone up to speed Empty Re: Keeping everyone up to speed

Post  James Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:45 am

Right.

First off, sorry about my shitty communication. Im not quite in the habit of noting on here when Im absent yet. I will get used to it, I promise.

Second the game has officially started but I realise thats not a lot of use without bits and pieces of more info up. I had hoped to get them done over last weekend but I'm having a bit of a problem relating to the sale of my business (I might be being sued) and its taken a lot of mental space. As such here is what I propose.

I'll get everything up to date as quick as possible. I'll leave the Edinburgh thread open and feel free to be in active in that one and another one - they dont both happen at the same time. Normally game nights will run to two weeks but this first one will be longer as people are at various stages in character creation (which is my fault).

If you know where you want to go in Havershome, PM me with a movement request. If you don't then I will be working on a list of notable locations as a first priority so hopefully that will give pointers. If you're absolutely stuck what to do then shout and we'll chat.

Sorry again for not keeping you up to speed on matters, this is just teething problems.
    Dùghall
    Dùghall

Post  Dùghall Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:50 am

Hope the legal situation works itself out , sounds like a brainfull :S

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:38 pm